Wednesday, July 29, 2009

High School



Oh my gosh! I cant believe it! I'm going to high school on Monday! What happened?! Yesterday I was following paper footprints to where the leprechaun left all us kindergartners a chocolate coin! Where did my time go?

ABOVE: See that girl! Thats me. Not that girl:

Okayyyyyy. So thats not really me either. I mean, it is, just I don't normally curl my hair and I don't wear a retainer. That was from when I was in 4th grade. *sob* I didn't even mean to do that!

Alright, enough with the reminiscing. Now onto right now. I can't find anyone that I even have ONE class with! I can't even find anyone I'll see in the halls! Thats awful! aw well. At least I'll meet new people. Buttt... If you want.. You can recheck and report back to me! Here's the Schedule:

1: Szakowski
2: Thorne
3: Price
4: Miller
5: Elder
6: Price
7: Harris
8: Broach

You better get back to me on that!

2 comments:

  1. Megan, you were so ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhh! "The Climb" is playing!!!! That reminds me of the one hundred steps I haven't walked in forever. Sniff. Don't cry. Anyway.......

    I hope high school is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Emily's a teacher now???? Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGAN!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH, BTW THE BROWNIES WERE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY D e l I C i ou S ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THANKS SO SO M U C H ! !! ! ! ! i luv those pics!!!! so funny (the retainer) and you were so CUTE!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.. miss yas! come over~ :D or well i wish you can, i have too much homework tho. wah~ :P
    keep on baking~!!!!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete