Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello World!

This is Megan again! Yay I'm back! Thanks to speedy working inComputer Applications, I am posting to you again :)

I suppse many things have happened in my life since last year whenever I posted last. I am in high school.. I guess I maybe made some friends.. No one really close, though. Oh what do I write? I have a facebook now, so most of my computer time goes to that, but as I cannot access facebook right now, I shall post to you. I f you know me, you can be my friend :)

Lets take a look at my last few months, starting at October...

October: I got a facebook! Yay Megan!

November: Teacher Appreciation was ok.

December: Christmas, people came to visit. I got... What did I get? Hmm... Some good stuff, I think

January: I think it snowed? Or flooded? Maybe flooding was November; I don't remember.

February: February break. Went... Did we go anywhere? I don't remember

March: Did stuff?

April: K. I know what I did here. Spring break in North Carolina to see Dad. We went to all sorts of cool museums and stuff. Went to Carowinds amusement park. Very fun. Now it is still April! I'll get back tp that in a second.

In between there was probably lots of interesting a fun stuff, I just don't remember.

Now, I am in school. School is... Well, it's tough without people to talk with :/ BUt, grades are good. Just took End Of Course Tests. I won't know if they were easy until I get my scores :)

And I still have an hour and 20 minutes till school's out! What am I to do?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
OH NO!!! NOTHING TO DO!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that concludes today's blogpost. Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment