Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On My Stories

If you try to look for a point or a moral or a reason for my stories, chances are you won't find them. Why? Because there is no point or moral. Perhaps a reason is to just let words roll off my fingers. Like take for example my first story on here. My mind comes to a blank because there was really no point to that story.

Another thing is I like is making the creatures in my stories magical. I dunno. I like magical creatures that don't usually talk or move.

That's another thing. I like using things that don't talk and/or don't move. Especially toads and mushrooms. Those are my favorite for some reason.

I haven't written any princess stories yet, but sometimes those have points. Sometimes I translate what I'm feeling into a princess story, but most of the time I don't. Most of the time they have no point, like my other stories.

So this was to just help if you ever try to "dig deeper" into my stories. I guess they're more 2-dimensional than 3, if they are even more than 1. But I'm not quite sure how you would apply dimensions to stories? Ah! What if there are curled-up dimensions in my stories?! Hidden dimensions?? There aren't. They're just a line, or a square.

The end. I love to end my stories with "The end", and start them with "Once upon a time..."

That's all, I believe. G'night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment