Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tomorrow I'm Coming Back?

Yes, it seems so. I have been out on a long trip, and tomorrow I'm going back. I do so like it here though, and here it would be easier to function a telescope without having to worry about trees obstructing your view...

But I am going home. Home home home. So all of you over there, watch out for me! I'm coming home! Did you miss me? I... was gone. I'll be back tomorrow. See ya then, I suppose.

It's nice being away. Away from your world that you are usually used to. It's fun being in new circumstances, and I'm going to miss that. But I suppose I've missed you at home, too.

I've noticed I never really stay in the same place for a long time. What, it's been 3 years at my current location? Longest was in St. George: almost 4 years.

But that relates to no point I suppose. See you all tomorrow! Well, actually no; I'll probably only see my family. Anyway, so long for now!

People of Utah, I shall return. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment